BB is well taken care off by mom and baby sitter. Both loves him a lot and they really pamper him. :) I can come back to KL peacefully. But however I misses him a lot as well.
I was in Kedah until 1/10/2008. I helped my mom to take care of Lucas at night and visited the baby sitter often during day time. He sleep,drink,play..and do everything wat a bb suppose to do. He drinks 4 oz when he is 2+ mths. Also, during this time he learnt to hold on to our fingers. It shd be a sign that he want to learn on how to grab things.
I went back to Kedah again on the 16th. This time around, BB is 5.8kg. He learn how to sucks his thumb, play with his saliver, turn his body, lift his head.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment